HCSA is the specialist professional association and trade union for hospital doctors. If you are a Consultant, Associate Specialist, Specialty Doctor or a post-foundation Specialty Trainee, we provide expert and responsive advice and representation on the full range of matters arising from your employment – that is, any issue or problem which affects you at work, including:
- Your contract of employment and related rights and duties
- Your salary and allowances
- Your job plan or job banding, including the forthcoming Work Schedules and Rota rules of the 2016 Doctors & Dentist in Training contract
- The employment policies and procedures which apply to you eg grievances, disciplinary issues, and health and safety at work.
- Equality and diversity issues
- Bullying and harassment
- Claims and actions which merit and require legal advice and representation.
HCSA is formally recognised by NHS Employers as a party to the negotiation of pay and terms of conditions of service for hospital doctors, backed by fully trained and experienced negotiators.
Get online advice now
HCSA members with a website login can access advice online using our secure and confidential system. If you have not been registered for online access, contact our Membership Secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org or our Overton head office on 01256 771777.
Get advice »