HCSA holds and processes certain personal data about our membership. As a data subject, you have the legal right, under EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to find out about our use of your personal data as follows:
- Confirmation that your personal data is being processed by us
- Access to your personal data
- How we use your personal data and why
- Details of any sharing of your data
- How long we hold your personal data
- Details of your rights under the GDPR including, but not limited to, your rights to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time and/or to object to our processing of it.
No fee is payable under normal circumstances. However, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for requests that are deemed to be manifestly unfounded, excessive, or repetitive. Such charges will be based only on the administrative costs we will incur to respond.
To make your access request easier you can complete and send/email the form below to email@example.com or Data Protection Team, HCSA, 1 Kingsclere Road, Overton, Hampshire, RG25 3JA. You are not required to use this request form, but in so doing you will help us to process the request quickly.
Download the HCSA Subject Access Request form
If you do not wish to use this form simply contact us by email or post at the same address.
After receiving your subject access we may contact you to request additional information and/or proof of identity. This helps us to safeguard your privacy and personal data.
We will respond you all subject access requests within one month of receipt and will aim to provide all the required information to you within the same period. If we require more information from you, or if your request is unusually complicated, we may require more time and will inform you accordingly.
Last updated 24.05.2018