Confirmation of Direct Debit Instruction
The company name which will appear on your Bank Statement against the Direct Debits will be the Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association.
Your Direct Debit Instruction will be confirmed to you by post within 3 working days. We will also notify you of the amount being collected at least 10 working days prior to the first collection. Any changes to the frequency or amount of your collections will be advised to you 10 working days in advance.
We will lodge your Direct Debit Instruction against the account provided within the next 10 working days.
If you need to contact us our details are as follows:
Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association,
1 Kingsclere Road,
Telephone Number: (01256) 771777
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Direct Debit Scheme is protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee. Here is a copy for your records.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, the Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.