THE 2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ASSOCIATION WILL BE HELD AT 7.30PM ON
WEDNESDAY 16TH JUNE 2021
ONLINE - REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive report from the HCSA President, Dr Claudia Paoloni
- Minutes of the EGM held on 7th October 2020
- Matters arising therefrom
- To receive report from the Honorary Treasurer Dr Bernhard Heidemann and to approve audited accounts.
- Election of HCSA Executive Officers (Treasurer, Chair of the Executive, President-elect)
- Consideration of Member Motions
- Guest speaker - "Clinical negligence and legal reform: the renewed case for action in a Covid-19 world" - Dr Mike Devlin, Head of Professional Standards and Liaison, Medical Defence Union
- Close (9.30pm)
HOW TO REGISTER
If you are a member of HCSA who wishes to attend the AGM online, you will need to register via the button below.
Following approval of your registration, you will be sent a link to the email address you provide which will allow you to join the HCSA AGM on Wednesday 16th June.
- You will need to provide your HCSA membership number or GMC number in order for us to confirm your eligibility to attend.
If you have any queries about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the HCSA AGM
SUBMIT A MOTION
Members are able to submit a general policy motion to the AGM. To do so, please email email@example.com with your proposed motion prior to 9th June.