THE NEXT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ASSOCIATION WILL BE HELD AT 7.30PM ON
WEDNESDAY 27TH APRIL 2022
ONLINE - REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive report from the HCSA President, Dr Claudia Paoloni
- Minutes of the AGM held on 16th June 2021
- Matters arising therefrom
- To receive report from the Honorary Treasurer Dr Patrick McGowan and to approve audited accounts.
- Appointment of auditors
- Election of HCSA Executive Officer
- Proposed changes to rules
- Consideration of Member Motions
- Any Other Business
- Welcome incoming president
- Guest speaker from Protect - Let's Fix UK Whistleblowing Law Campaign
- Close (9.30pm)
PROPOSED CHANGES TO RULES
Read more detail on the proposed changes to rules.
HOW TO REGISTER
If you are a member of HCSA who wishes to attend the AGM online, you will need to register via the button below.
Following approval of your registration, you will be sent a link to the email address you provide which will allow you to join the HCSA AGM on Wednesday 27th April.
- You will need to provide your HCSA membership number or GMC number in order for us to confirm your eligibility to attend.
If you have any queries about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the HCSA AGM
SUBMIT A MOTION
Members are able to submit a general policy motion to the AGM. To do so, please email email@example.com with your proposed motion prior to midday on 11th April.