THE NEXT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE ASSOCIATION WILL BE HELD AT 7.30PM ON WEDNESDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2023
ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
- Apologies for absence.
- To receive report from the HCSA President, Dr Naru Narayanan
- Minutes of the AGM held on 27th April 2022
- Matters arising therefrom
- To receive report from the Honorary Treasurer Dr Patrick McGowan and to approve audited accounts.
- Appointment of auditors
- Proposed change to rules
- Consideration of Member Motions
- Any Other Business
- Guest speaker - investigative journalist David Hencke on NHS whistleblowers
- Close (9.30pm)
PROPOSED CHANGE TO RULES
Read more detail on the proposed changes to rules.
HOW TO REGISTER
If you are a member of HCSA who wishes to attend the AGM online, you will need to register via the button below.
Following approval of your registration, you will be sent a link to the email address you provide which will allow you to join the HCSA AGM on Wednesday 15th November.
- You will need to provide your HCSA membership number or GMC number in order for us to confirm your eligibility to attend.
If you have any queries about this process, please email email@example.com.
Register for the HCSA AGM
SUBMIT A MOTION
Members are able to submit a general policy motion to the AGM. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed motion prior to midday on 1st November.